Example of Dialogue
Thug trying to get past a roadblock without paying (noble guard speech)
- Halt thy steps, knave! Canst thou not see 'tis a roadblock thou'rt passing!?
- So, ye say so. Go pester someone else. Mi got buisness ta handle!
- Another loudmouth from Britain, I take it... Men, make sure he be not smuggling illegal wares.
- Hands off mi, ye stinkin' bastards! Wouldn't want ta spill the guts o' yers!
- We handle the likes of thee for breakfast, so cooperate, and 'twill be easier for us all.
Another example of dialogue:
Guardsman conversation (Noble Guard and Commoner Footman)
- Greets, Sah! Fine day, 'tis not?
- Well met, Footman. 'Tis a masterpiece, aye!
- Me's been off and huntin' them bugger orcs... Them breed like rats, them does, sah!
- Indeed. I've heard the Militia coffers are emtpy. Mayhap we should gather some men and arrange a roadblock?
- Good thinkin', sah!
- Thou dost know i hate a... "suckup"? Mhhh?
- Sorry, sah! Me does too.